Sunday, January 11, 2009

New year to-do list..

ok ok i know its already a new year and everyone has its own new year's resolution right??oh there are some who are too lazy to make one..well , anyhow its never too late to make one eh??hahaha..so here is my so called ''to do list'' for this year.....hehe..

1st up:

you know la...Spm year what..of course study hard...everyone must have been putting this first in the list eh??haha..

2nd:

lose some weight....i know i know...you must be laughing now eh..thinking whether i can do it or not....nevertheless..i would..sorry..i must do it...haha

3rd:

enhance my guitar skills...not so sure whether i could do this or not..but i wish to be part of the music ministry in YA..haha
4th:

get into NS????hahaha...i must be crazy right??NOO...hahaha...love to join the tough camp...uniforms and best of it..it helps for my scholarship..
5th:

represent klang in badminton...this year mssd is coming up early....and i do wanna play till the states level..reason??scholarship again???nah....its just for the fun of the sport..

6th:
oh great...i almost forgot the most important thing in my or maybe our lives....DRIVE....haha


so i think that is my to do list for this year (currently)...so yeap...need to pull my socks up already as it is gonna be a bumpy ride ahead eh...what u call that...when the going gets tough the tough gets going...hahaha...

and oh yeah..not to forget..i was thinking of make a new segment in my blog..i know..its kinda boring now eh??so im thinking of posting some songs which will be played by me and my guitar...so...need some suggestions.....haha..though there is so little visits i got..




my baby....


some of my melaka trip pics..more to come :)

No comments: