Friday, January 30, 2009

Gong xie Gong xie......

Hey guys...sorry bout the (quite late) post...had so much fun during Cny...bad part is...the ang pow got lesser la...blame who??blame the gov**nment la...for poor economy...anyway...hahaha..i would love to take this opportunity to wish to all (faithful) visitors to my blog..i know..its like only err...2 and a half people???hahaha..anyway..(wanna syok sendiri) HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL MY FRIENDS...have a great year ahead of you especially to those who are taking S*M this year...hahaha...i better press the cluth now and head for 5th gear so theat i could boost my confidence over my studies...haha..i dun wanna lose my future indeed...let my hardwork make a way for my future Tm...haha..obsessed with the love guru..anyway..study hard man..its gonna be a tough year ahead of all form 4 and 5..same to those who are working..


Go bimbo baby.....haha




bimbo hippo RULES!!!


PS:THIS IS ONLI 90% OF THE STANDARD..PLS DO COMMENT!!!..HAHA

No comments: