Saturday, December 19, 2015

LIfe of a lone Engineer

They say that the working environment is a wild jungle filled with many uncertainties and hardship. They ain't lying. It true.

It has already been 8 months since a bright looking fresh graduate like me seeking for an adventure in the working world. A 23 year old, leaving the good ol' cozy bed for the very last time, travelling away about 200 kilometers to seek for a great place to belong.

I have to admit, I have actually seen this coming. That I would experience a totally new life, sorta like a "reset" button in life has been pushed. No familiar faces around, new surrounding, new way of working things around (no more spoon feeding) and everything else but normal. Although it has been expected that I would face such circumstances, I am yet to be able to fully taken things under my control.

Is life going to get tougher? YES. but LIFE have to carry on.

Yeap. Life definitely have to carry on. Is that even a question? Time does not wait for you even if you are struggling in life. So what happens now? I truly believe that time is the master of all. It matures you, teaches you that through time and time again when you make a mistake. It will be fine and when you learn your mistake, you will move on and hopefully to push you to greater heights.








No comments: