Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Sweet holidays....

deng..im lying...this holiday or so called my semester break is not sweet at all...its boring yo~~especially when you are stuck at home and you have ntg to do but to blog about it...how sad right?when time do fly by if you are not having fun at all.I guess my holidays are ending in about a month or so?Luckily i have booked myself to an awesome trip to langkawi with my buddies...Man , it has been ages since i have been there and also on vacation..the last was like 13 years old?6 years already and finally im going on to my very own vacation away from my parents (not that i don't want to be with them)well , it's kinda nice when you will b relaxing with your old friends not to mention your best frens...well , theres only 10 days left to my vacation!!!so let's hope for the best!!

No comments: