Saturday, June 21, 2008

Life of a blind person

well..i cant really say that im actually blind but as u all know i wear glasses...With no glasses in one whole week really teaches me something important about life...When someone got something in their hands, they tend to take things for granted..just like my glasses..when i had my glasses..i do take things for granted..such as not paying attention in class..when my glasses broke..i felt like a blind man who is lost in the world...i can't see anything that is in front or even recognizing a person who is right beside me....my whole world is blur..i started complaining bout stuff that is stupid..and i even think that why am i going for classes when i cant even see a thing??then God struck me with this..A blind man is 10 times worse than me and yet they could continue life as a normal person..i am not completely blind yet and i already give up that easily..well my point is..the road is far away from us..there are ups and downs in life...and when we fall..never give up on life because there is always a way for you to stand up and continue walking in this long long road ahead...a blind person can...why couldn't u?so..never give up and keep moving forward...





ps:yp...dun think im writing bout u ok...

No comments: